A temporary wayfinding system for a area in development.
From a deserted spot, Leerfabriek KVL is now a lively and unique hotspot for Oisterwijk and its surroundings. Approximately 60 companies work there and daily 500 visitors. A unique and creative spot that requires a clear and easy to manage wayfinding system.
The area is in development, which requires a flexible wayfinding system, with the following recommendations;
- Local and recognizable look and feel
- Emphasizing the natural flow through the area
- User-centered design focused on the end user
- Holistic approach, unambiguous communication
- Expandable without compromising the wayfinding system
- Easy to update by local manufacturer
The wayfinding proces includes to connect users to the area.
- Identify area and parking facilities
- Unified wayfinding across the area
- Building identification and tenant information
- Inside the buildings towards tentant
Due the fact the area is in development, mapping services are not up-to-date. We developed a mapping system for the area, which can be updated by the facility manager. A quick and easy solution to a fast changing environment.
The wayfinding system connect the area, building, entrances and tenants.
The products characteristics by a simple design consisting of just black recycled wooden bars with printed front and backside. A easy to install, update and/or re-install of the products makes this a flexible wayfinding system for a area in development.